TŠL BAŠKA VODA D.O.O.
RIGHT TO ACCES INFORMATIONS
Right to Access Information Act ("Narodne novine" broj 25/2013)
regulates right to access information and reuse information. TŠL Baška Voda provides access to information by timely publication of information about its work in an appropriate and accessible manner.
MANNER OF EXERCISING RIGHT TO ACCESS INFORMATINS
User can access information by submitting request to the marina information officer. If the request is made oral an official note will be drawn up to confirm receipt of request.
DOWNLOAD THE FORM
The form must contain:
- Name and seat of the public authority to which the request is submitted,
- Data that are important for identifying the requested information,
- Name, surname and residential address of person applicant or company or the name of the legal person and its registered office.
SUBMISSION IN WRITING
If the request is submitted in writing, it is necessary to fill in the Form and send it:
- By mail to the address TŠL Baška Voda d.o.o., Obala sv. Nikole 65, 21320 Baska Voda
- By e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
To the user who has submitted the request in the prescribed manner, it is done in one of the following ways:
- direct provision of information,
- providing information in writing,
- reviewing documents and making copies of documents containing the requested information,
- in another way that is appropriate for exercising right of access to information.
Incomplete requests cannot be submitted to the proceedings. The applicant is not obliged to state the reasons for requesting access to information, nor is he obliged to invoke the application of the Right to Access Information Act. All additional information related to the exercise of rights under the Right to Access Information Act can be obtained by calling +38599 474 9786.
Annual report on the implementation of the Law on the Right to Access Information:
Izvješće o provedbi Zakona o pravu na pristup informacijama za 2020. godinu PDF