Personal data protection statement
This Statement on the protection of personal data from the Tourist - Sports marina Baška Voda d.o.o. will apply from 1 March 2020 and is based on the General Data Protection Regulation.
Tourist - sports marina Baška Voda d.o.o. will process your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and national laws under that Regulation, the application of appropriate technical and security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access , misuse, discovery, loss or destruction.
This Statement describes what data we collect, how we process it and for what purposes we use it, as well as our rights associated with your data.
Responsible for data processing:
Tourist - sports marina Baška Voda d.o.o.
Obala Sv. Nikole 65, 21320 Baska Voda, Croatia
OIB: 34394768505, MB: 01427423
IBAN: HR2824020061100822454 at Erste & Steiermärkische bank d.d., SWIFT: ESBCHR22
Entry in the register of TS Split, MBS: 060151249; share capital: HRK 13,020,000.00; Member of the Management Board, Director: Marin Beroš
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
If we use the services of external service providers to process your personal data, it is the processing (of personal data) to order, in which case we are in charge of protecting your personal data.
Types of personal data we process
We use the following personal information:
Main data: Name and surname, date of birth, country of birth, nationality, personal identification number, Tax number
Address and contact information: city, e-mail address, mobile phone number
Other information: type of identification document, identity document number, date of embarkation, port of embarkation, name of the yacht or ship, skipper's license number, VHF license number, credit card number, reservation number, GPS navigation coordinates.
Legal basis and purposes of personal data processing
All types of your personal data are processed on the basis of:
1. a) Legal obligations - We process your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations, as well as for the purpose of notification and registration that we are required to perform in accordance with applicable regulations (eg Regulation on conditions for charter services with or without crew and accommodation on board, concluding a contract for the provision of vessels).
2. b) Fulfillment of the contract - We process your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and contractual obligations we have entered into.
3. c) Consent you have sent us for the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending promotional offers and other business-related information, for the purpose of assessing satisfaction after the charter period and for the purpose of contacting you.
4. d) True interests of the controller - All your data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations of the legislature (eg Rulebook on conditions for charter service with or without crew and accommodation of guests on board) or for fulfilling contractual obligations and concluding contracts, e.g. Vessel charter agreement.
We collect personal information from our customers in person, at trade fairs, via websites, e-mail and by telephone or receive it from other charter agencies.
Data retention period
We will delete your personal data upon termination of the contractual relationship and at the latest until the expiration of any legal requirements related to the retention of personal data.
You can refuse your consent at any time. You may also, at any time, object to our processing of your personal data.
You can change your consent by a written request to the following address: Tourist - sports marina Baška Voda d.o.o., Obala Sv. Nikole 65, 21320 Baška Voda, Croatia or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you revoke your consent, we will no longer use your information for the stated purposes. If you want to give your consent again, you will be able to do so.
In the case of processing of your personal data that does not require your consent and which is necessary to enter into a contract with us or fulfill the contract or due to legal obligations, if you do not provide us with this data, we will not be able to fulfill our contractual obligation to you.
Data subject rights
1. a) the right to access data and information on the processing of personal data, ie whether the controller processes personal data or not and if the data are processed, what is the purpose of their processing, the categories of personal data in question, etc.
2. b) Right to Correction: If we process your personal information that is incomplete or inaccurate, you may ask us to correct or supplement it at any time.
3. c) Right of Deletion: You may request that we delete your personal data if we process it illegally or if such processing constitutes a disproportionate interference with your protected interests. Note that for some reason, immediate deletion is not possible. For example, due to archiving obligations prescribed by law.
4. d) Right to transfer data: You can ask us to give you the data you have entrusted to us in a structured form, in a standard machine-readable format: • If we process this data based on the consent you have given us and which you can revoke or to fulfill our contract and • if the processing is done by automated processes.
5. e) Right to object: If we distribute your data for the purpose of performing tasks of public interest or tasks of public bodies or when we invoke our legitimate interests in the processing of your data, you may object to such processing if there is an interest in protecting your data .
6. f) Right to complain to the competent authority: If you believe that we have violated Croatian or European data protection regulations after the processing of your data, please contact us to resolve any issues. You certainly have the right to lodge a complaint with the Croatian Data Protection Agency, or in the event of a change in the applicable regulations, with another body that will take over this competence, starting from 1 March 2020 with the supervisory body within the EU.
7. h) Exercise of rights: If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using our contact details in Article 1 of this Statement.
8. i) Confirmation of identity: In case of doubt, we may request additional information to verify your identity. It serves to protect your rights and private spheres.
9. j) Abuse of Rights: If you exercise any of these rights too often without the apparent intent to misuse the data, we may charge you an administrative fee or refuse to process your request.
10. k) Right to restrict processing: You can request a restriction on the processing of your data:
- If you dispute the accuracy of your information during the period that allows us to verify that information.
- If the processing of your data was illegal, but you refuse to delete it and instead request a restriction on the use of that data.
- If we no longer need the data for the intended purposes, but still need them to meet legal requirements or if an objection has been lodged to process that data.
Data transfer to third parties
We will keep your personal information and will not disclose or make it available to third parties except in the following cases:
- if you expressly and in writing agree to the disclosure of certain confidential information for a specific purpose or a specific person.
- if the Ministry of the Interior or the competent State Attorney requests information for the purpose of performing activities within its competence.
- if the court, lawyers or notary public request information for their proceedings, if the submission of such information is required in writing.
- If the Tax Administration, the Croatian Pension Insurance Institute and the Croatian Health Insurance Institute request information on the basis of legal obligations that the controller has towards them.
- If we are obliged to submit data to the Ministry of Maritime , Transport and Infrastructure.
Data transfer to third countries
Data transfer to third countries (non-EU countries) is performed only:
- if there is a legal obligation
- if the transfer is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations
- if you have given your explicit consent
Use of digital services (website, application)
We collect only those personal information that visitors to our official website voluntarily make available when sending contact information, applying for jobs, using calls and submitting complaint forms. This personal information is used confidentially and only for a specific purpose. The transfer of this personal data to third parties shall not take place unless there is a legal obligation or order of an official body where such personal data may be forwarded to the competent authority. Website access is a protocol and technical data such as website traffic, operating system used, screen resolution, time of visit and size of data transferred were recorded on that occasion.
To improve our offer, the website contains "cookies" that are stored on the computers of website visitors. Saving "cookies" may be prevented, but this may limit the website's offer. "Cookies" allow you to save typical settings of website visitors, optimize technical processes and continuously improve the offer.
We have taken all technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, alteration or access by third parties. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and we will answer your requests and inquiries as soon as possible and help you exercise your rights.
We have taken all reasonable steps to take appropriate security measures to protect your information.
Changes to this policy
All changes to this Policy will be published on our website, brochure and / or available upon request.